We’re pleased to announce the launch of the long-awaited SHARE Mobile Library app! Patrons now have the ability to:
- Discover new materials
- Search the online catalog
- Manage loans, holds, & more
- Browse our digital shelves
- Explore programs & events
Download the App:
To download the app, search SHARE Mobile Library on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Or, scan the QR Code with your camera.
- Select ‘My Account’ then ‘Sign In’
- Scan your library barcode or enter your number
- Enter your pin (last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Select ‘Login’
Your custom Tolono Public Library District app is now ready!
For more information or help setting up the SHARE Mobile Library app, call (217) 485-5558 or stop by the Library.