Meeting & Study Rooms
The Library’s Meeting Room is available, free of charge, to all Champaign County community groups and organizations. All events and/or meetings held in the Meeting Room must be open to the public. Private social functions, such as showers or birthday parties are not allowed. Use of the Meeting Room does not constitute the Tolono Public Library District’s endorsement of viewpoints expressed by participants in an event and/or meeting.
Reserving the Meeting Room
The Meeting Room can be reserved up to 12 months in advance. To reserve the Meeting Room, please complete the following:
- Complete the Application for Use of the Meeting Room
- Return it either in person or via email to Janet Cler at email@example.com
Once the application has been submitted, a library staff member will make contact to confirm the reservation. Reservations are not confirmed until a staff member has made contact with the group or individual requesting the room. Please notify the Library if you need to cancel your room reservation.
If you have questions, please contact Janet Cler, the Library Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 485-5558.
- 21 ft. 6 inches by 29 ft. 3 inches
- Seats up to 40 adults and 60 children
For more information on the use of the Meeting Room, please read our Meeting Room Policy.
- Tables and chairs that can be arranged as needed
- Kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, and sink
- DVD player and Blu-ray/4K player
- Pull down screen with projector
- Internet connections and free Wi-Fi
The Library has a study room available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The room is equipped with a media style table with a 43″ monitor as well as a white board with markers. To inquire about this space, please call the Library at (217) 485-5558 or speak to a library staff member at the Circulation Desk.
- 10 ft. 6 inches by 10 ft.
- Seats up to 5 people
- Free Wi-Fi