The Tolono Public Library District is part of the Digital Library of Illinois, which uses the Libby app to browse, borrow, and enjoy audiobooks, eBooks, and digital magazines with your library card. There are thousands of audiobooks and eBooks, hand-selected by the Library, available for reading. It’s a delight to discover new books through Libby!
Getting Started with Libby
- Search for “Tolono Public Library District” and from the search results, choose Digital Library of Illinois.
- Tap Tolono Public Library District, followed by Sign In With My Card.
- Enter your library card number and pin (last four digits of your phone number)
Once you are signed in, you can now browse, borrow, and enjoy a variety of items from the library’s catalog!
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and other iOS 10+ devices through the Apple App store
- Works with Android 5.0+ devices through the Google Play store
- Works with Fire OS 5+ devices via the Amazon App store
Help & Support
If you are interested in using Libby and are not sure how to get started, contact Rachel Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Library at (217) 485-5558 to set up an appointment.
For more information about navigating the app, visit the Libby Help page for tutorials and how-to videos.