With hoopla digital, Tolono Public Library patrons have instant access to popular on-demand Audiobooks, eBooks, comics, music, movies, and TV shows that can be streamed from any computer or mobile device by downloading the hoopla digital app for iOS and Android.
Getting Started with Hoopla
To get started, patrons can download the hoopla digital app for iOS or Android and click “Don’t have an account? Sign Up” or can visit the Hoopla Digital homepage and click “Get Started Today.” Patrons will then:
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Type “Tolono Public Library District” in the search bar
- Enter your library card number and pin (last four digits of your phone number)
Congratulations! You now have instant access to over 1,000,000 titles for free with your library card.
- Works with Mac and Windows computers and Chromebooks through the Hoopla Digital website
- Works with Android devices through the Google Play store
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices through the Apple App store
- Works with KindleFireHDX via the Amazon App store
- Works with Nook devices through the Google Play store
- Works with Fire TV via the Amazon App store
- Works with Roku TV via the Roku Channel store
Help & Support
Having trouble with your device and Hoopla? Call us at (217) 485-5558, email Rachel Stewart at email@example.com, or stop by the Library for assistance.
You can also browse Hoopla’s Help Topics on their website.