Tolono Public Library has 7 public computers available for first come, first served use. Learn more about the library’s Internet Public Policy. All patrons and visitors can use library computers for 2 hours per day. Computers can be used from opening until 10 minutes before closing. There is a reference computer available for resume building & online applications for an extended time. In addition, wireless access is also available. Learn more about the Wireless Internet Access Policy.
- Windows 10 PCs
- Microsoft Office -Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Access to the Internet
- Access to and help using Tolono Public Library Virtual Resources
- Earbud-style headphones for sale
- One PC dedicated to the Illinois Heartland Share catalog
- Patrons with personal wireless devices may access the Internet anywhere in the library.
- No account is necessary to access the public wireless network.
- Obtain network password from the circulation desk.
- Users must be familiar enough with their own devices to locate and connect to the Tolono Public Library wireless network.
- No printing is available for wireless network.
- Never leave devices unattended in the library.
- Printing is available from library computers.
- Black-and-white printing is 15-cents per side of a page.